วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dropbox.com, one of the best websites I have known!.

     There are so many way to store your important files. You may use your thumb drive or hard disk. Nevertheless, what would you do if you lost them? Oh well, I knew how to keep them without paying even 1 Baht!. There is the wonderful web site call "www.dropbox.com"
      With Dropbox, I can keep my documents with my account on it, means that I can go through my files anywhere that internet is connected. It provide us 2GB of space for files you want to keep.Moreover,you can use bigger space by paying $9.99 per month for 50GB and $19.99 per month for 100GB.



          I was once an exchange student in America. I used dropbox to share my pictures and videos with my parents. You may register more than 1 account in order to have more space^^.
















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น