วันอังคารที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Finally, I bought my first PSP!

             First of all, I saw my friends brought PSPs( PlayStation Portable) to my high school. They like to play the famous game called "Monsters Hunter". I didn't care much about that Sony's portable at that time. On the other hand, I loved to play a card game called "Yugioh".


^PSP
^YUgioh!

                  I spent lots of money on them. Then, i found out that PSP can access this card game. With PSP, I can arrange my deck and fight with many game characters or even land with my friends. So, I decided to buy them by trying to gain high GPA so that my mother would give me money.
  
                  There are many type of video games that continuously develop. For example, from PlayStation to PlayStation II, PSP and PlayStation III. PSP may be the mixture between PlayStation and PlayStation II, or you may call it "PlayStation 1.5".


^Full set of PSP



















                  Advantage of PSP 
         1.Provide the quality of the excellent display.
         2.Present stereo audio.
         3.Can be use as wireless and join up to 16 PSPs.
         4.Can connect to the internet to play as on line.
         5.Its battery and be use up to 4-6 hours if you continuously play it.
         6.Provide LCD screen.
         7.There are many ways to use like play games, watch movies, listen music etc.
         8.Has many color such as black, white, red, pink,green,blue etc.
















             

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น